Sale!

Black Hawaiian Sea Salt Premium Black Lava All Natural

$5.00$16.00 (as of November 22, 2017, 3:59 am)

NATURAL: With stunning black color and silky texture, reminiscent of Hawaiiâ€TMs black lava sand beaches, this salt is enriched with activated charcoal. This compliments the natural salt flavor and adds numerous health benefits to the salt.
USE: Black Lava salt should not be used during the actual cooking process as it will dissolve and the added black elements will simply settle to the bottom as a residue. Instead, use it as a finishing salt, where its bold taste can be savored and fully enjoyed. It goes well with all types of seafood, pork and vegetables.
BENEFITS: Commercial table salt contains approximately 99% sodium chloride. A scientific analysis performed on the Molokai “whole salt” harvested by traditional methods contained only 84% sodium chloride, a distinct health benefit. The remaining 16% was comprised of some 80 natural elements, electrolytes, and trace minerals that imparted the salt’s exceptional taste qualities.

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

With stunning black color and silky texture, paying homage to Hawaiiâ€TMs black lava sand beaches, this salt is enriched with activated charcoal. This compliments the natural salt flavor and adds a lot of health benefits to the salt. Black Lava salt must not be used all over the actual cooking process as it’s going to dissolve and the added black elements will simply settle to the bottom as a residue. As a substitute, use it as a finishing salt, where its bold taste may also be savored and fully enjoyed. It goes well with all types of seafood, pork and vegetables. Commercial table salt contains approximately 99% sodium chloride. A scientific analysis performed on the Molokai “whole salt” harvested by traditional methods contained only 84% sodium chloride, a distinct health benefit. The remaining 16% used to be comprised of a few 80 natural elements, electrolytes, and trace minerals that imparted the salt’s exceptional taste qualities. Research evolved into a vision: to create a new, high-technology company in a position to produce the world’s finest gourmet sea salts in commercial quantities, laying the foundation for a unique, micro-economic business model for Molokai residents. In the Hawaiian language, “kai” means “ocean,” the source of life, so the fledgling company used to be named Hawaii Kai – with a mission to produce an incomparable suite of ocean-based products, bringing to the world the essence of the source.
NATURAL: With stunning black color and silky texture, paying homage to Hawaiiâ€TMs black lava sand beaches, this salt is enriched with activated charcoal. This compliments the natural salt flavor and adds a lot of health benefits to the salt.
USE: Black Lava salt must not be used all over the actual cooking process as it’s going to dissolve and the added black elements will simply settle to the bottom as a residue. As a substitute, use it as a finishing salt, where its bold taste may also be savored and fully enjoyed. It goes well with all types of seafood, pork and vegetables.
BENEFITS: Commercial table salt contains approximately 99% sodium chloride. A scientific analysis performed on the Molokai “whole salt” harvested by traditional methods contained only 84% sodium chloride, a distinct health benefit. The remaining 16% used to be comprised of a few 80 natural elements, electrolytes, and trace minerals that imparted the salt’s exceptional taste qualities.
QUALITY: Research evolved into a vision: to create a new, high-technology company in a position to produce the world’s finest gourmet sea salts in commercial quantities, laying the foundation for a unique, micro-economic business model for Molokai residents.
ORIGIN: In the Hawaiian language, “kai” means “ocean,” the source of life, so the fledgling company used to be named Hawaii Kai – with a mission to produce an incomparable suite of ocean-based products, bringing to the world the essence of the source.

Additional information

Binding

Size

, , , ,

Brand

CatalogNumberList

Label

Manufacturer

PackageQuantity

ProductGroup

ProductTypeName

Publisher

Studio

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Black Hawaiian Sea Salt Premium Black Lava All Natural”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *